MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Week 8 Power Picks

These picks were properly vetted and are ready to go. This is the last football pick war before the election. Rachelle and I probably have the same picks in that, so we might as well figure out who's the best here.

Congratulations to Eddie Burke, who beat me in last week's pool.

Just teasing, Rachelle. I know you overruled him on one pick that helped you.

I wouldn't want to make my picks without having some kind of gravitas. So here they are after studying the films, calling the coaches, checking in with the sports pundits and... (okay, I didn't go that far but you get the drift).

Denver
Jacksonville
Washington
Jets
St. Louis
Miami
Kansas City
Tennessee
Tampa Bay
Oakland
New England
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis

Rachelle, Keep Wednesday night open around 8:45 your time. I'll write the concession speech, you can just read it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment