MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I HEART Wildcard Playoff Weekend!!!

Well, fellow pig skinners, with the regular season over, it's time for some playoff football. It's that time of year for those whose teams felt the tinge of defeat to pick that one or even two teams to root for. As you all know, Losertman, Patrick, lost AGAIN last week to yours truly. Did I mention that's the second week in a row? I have to hand it to him though. He stepped up to the plate and conceded in front of thousands like a good loser should, so for that, I curtsy!!!

As you all know, I am a HUGE Charger fan. Unlike the New Englands and Dallases out there, my Chargers have only been to the superbowl one time, and that game ended in defeat. I'm truly hoping that this season does not end with another bawl-out session with a bowl of Hagan Daz like it did last season. How ironic that the Chargers beat the Steelers to go to the super bowl years ago, and last year the Steelers beat the Chargers to get to the big show? Anyway, that is something for another day. Unlike the eight teams, who will be duking it out this weekend, my Chargers will be resting comfortably at home, watching the games. With that, I give you my Wildcard Playoff Picks:

NYJ at CIN: NYJ/OVER

PHI at DAL: DAL/UNDER

BAL at NE: NE/ UNDER

GNBAY at ARI: GNBAY/ Score=28-21/OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment