MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It ALL Comes Down to This!!!

It's the final week of the regular season, and this footbal picking princess is feeling great after beating Patrick, aka Losertman, this past week. I'm STILL waiting for Patrick to concede to me on Eddie Burke's radio show, but I'm going to let his not doing it yet slide on the account that he's a mama's boy. The kind of mama's boy who had to get off the computer in his mom's room, so she could go to bed. See what I mean by mama's boy? Too funny for words, right? Oh well, at least he loves his mama. And with that, pigskinners, here are my picks for this week's games:

IND at BUF: BUF

JAC at CLE: CLE

CHI at DET: CHI

SF at STL: SF

PIT at MIA: PIT

NYG at MIN: MIN

ATL at TB: ATL

NO at CAR: CAR

NE at HOU: HOU

PHI at DAL: DAL

KC at DEN: DEN

BAL at OAK: BAL

GNBAY at ARI: ARI

WAS at SD: SD

No comments:

Post a Comment