MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

And so the Season Begins...


Hello there, pigskinners!!! I don't know about you, but if you're anything like me, football season is one of the best seasons of the year- I put it right up there with summer and Christmas!!! I am excited to be back this year, and I have a feeling I am going to be the victorious "picker" this season!!! There is a big game tonight, so below I have made my picks for this kick-off game, but don't worry because I will be back tomorrow to make the rest of my picks. Let's just hope Patrick is up to the challenge!!! Hear that, Pat???

WEEK 1:


Minnesota Vikings @ New Orlean Saints: NEW ORLEAN SAINTS. I'm going to go with my buddies Drew Brees and Reggie Bush and picking the good ol' Saints in this game. I know my friends in Minneeeesooootaa will not be too happy, but I'm going with the better team; plus, I just like the Saints better. I'm over the Brett Favre hype of "Is he going to stick around? Is he going to retire?" Enough already!!! Football is a game for men, and the Saints are a team of men!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment