MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 3 Football, BABY!!!

Well, pigskinners, Patrick and yours truly tied last week, so the pressure is on for me to come up with another "w" this week! I am confidant the following picks will help me to do just that! Take that, Patrick! Here are my picks for week 3:

SF at KC: SF-Just for you, David Jones ;) Plus, KC needs to lose, so my bolts regain their rightful spot atop the AFC West!

DET at MIN: MIN- Grandpa Favre may just get his first "w" of the season. Waa waa.

BUF at NE: NE

ATL at NO: NO

TEN at NYG: NYG

PIT at TB: PIT

CIN at CAR: CIN

CLE at BAL: BAL

DAL at HOU: HOU- Sorry, Patrick,but the 'boys have lost their "sizzling" factor!

WSH at STL: WSH

PHI at JAC: PHI

IND at DEN: IND

OAK at ARI: ARI

SD at SEA: SD- GOOOOO BOLTS!!!

NYJ at MIA: MIA

GB at CHI: GB

No comments:

Post a Comment