MY SPORTS AND POP CULTURE PICKS
I'm picking things up along the way in the world of sports and pop culture.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Losertman: Prepare to get Girl-A-Tized!!! Week 5 Picks

Well, last week I won and Patty Cakes (aka LosertMan) LOST, which means we are tied up for the season. Perhaps the coolest part is that Rick Santorum and his son are participating in the NFL pick wars thanks to the fabulous Lisa!!! I'm proud to announce that my tweep, Beth, is going to be teaming up with me each week. We will be an unstoppable duo, so watch out boys because we are here and we #FightLikeGirls!!! With that, here are Beth and my Week Five Picks: Arizona at STL: Arizona 50 Miami at Cincy: Cincy 42 GB at IND: GB 47 BAL at KC: BAL 45 CLE at NYG: NYG 44 Philly at Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh 44 ATL at Washington: ATL 50 Seattle at Carolina: Seattle 43 Chicago at Jacksonville: Chicago 42 TENN at MINN: MINN 43 Denver at NE: NE 51 Buffalo at SF: SF 46 SD at NO: SD 54 Houston at NYJ: Houston 42

No comments:

Post a Comment